Thursday, October 26, 2006

Questions about Random Questions

I have recently noted (in my obsession with my stats) that I have been getting a ton of people coming to my blog via a Google search for the words "Random Questions" (because of a previous post entitled "Random Questions." Now I am not really sure why you would do such a search, but it has been very curious to me that this has gone on (From the Google search of "Random Questions").

I sent an e-mail to the folks at Sitemeter, and they said that I was #1 on the Google search for "Random Questions." When I looked, I had somehow slipped to 4th.

So what I figure has happened is that the more people coming to my site via that search, the higher I go on the "Random Questions" Google search. This becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, as the ranking gives me more hits, and the hits give me a higher ranking. Being totally consumed by these stats, I figure it is a good thing to be high on the list for "Random Questions." That is why I am using the term "Random Questions" so frequently in my post. I intend on becoming a "Random Questions" tycoon, building a "Random Questions" empire based on being #1 on Google for "Random Questions." Once I have conquered the "Random Questions" market (I intend on burying the other "Random Questions" sites), I will go after other phrases (such as "Random Thoughts," "Arbitrary Questions," and "Questions that are Random"). I should be able to generate a huge revenue with the thousands of hits per day from the "Random Questions" searches along with the other non "Random Questions" searches.

I will do my best to keep in touch with my loyal readers once I become a "Random Questions" tycoon. You can tell everyone you knew me before I made my fortune on "Random Questions."

Any Questions?